Wednesday, March 24, 2010

War of the worlds



I had the afternoon news on as I was stuffing about after work, and came across an amazing story. A lady in Sydney photographed a couple of UFO's when trying to get some photos of the sunset. Now I am sure everyone knows that Darwin is the next UFO hot spot (possibly due to the high proportion of the population that are on drugs). So I thought that if a UFO was spotted in Sydney, surely there would be one hanging around up here. I mean, it is the next UFO hot spot.




So Jack and I set off, at sunset, to see if we could get a photo of a UFO. Can you believe it, but we actually did. And here are the blurry photos to prove it...




It suddenly appeared, and everything was quiet. It hovered over the dog for a while, appeared to consider abducting him, changed its mind and flew off.




Of course I took my photos to the government and was told that the photo is clearly of a weather balloon caused by dirt on the lens of my camera. But I don't care what they say, we know it was a UFO, I just hope the aliens didn't give Jack a weird skin rash...

2 comments:

  1. lol! that is hilarious!! love the new layout of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dez, some might say my procrastination has reached new heights. But I think that half hour spend printing and gluing the UFO was well spent...

    ReplyDelete