Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lousy Wednesday, Sweet Thursday

The last couple of days have been complete turmoil. I can't believe its only Wednesday. Still, since it is Good Friday this Friday, I can think of today as Thursday and feel a lot better about everything. I can't wait to have a break from work for a couple of days. I think I like the potential of what can be done the most about weekends and holidays. Perhaps that's a bit strange, I don't know. I always used to like thinking of all the ways I could spend, say, birthday money more than the actual spending of it. Because once the money is spent, or the holiday is over, the excitement is gone.

Anyway, I was reading The Punch at lunch today and came across this strange article... "Generally alarm bells should ring if people pose like this". Here is a picture of the pose...


The thing I find most amusing about this article is the fact the majority of the comments focus on this guy's make up. Actually now I have had my attention drawn to it, its hard to notice the gun and the swastika tattoo over the lipstick and eyeshadow. Still I can't help but think that if he was holding something else, like say a flamingo, it would be a fun children's story to read at bedtime.

See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment