Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things to sticky tape

I was randomly googling this afternoon, mainly because I really didn't want to move, and I came across this great idea. U create has a tutorial for making your own mosaic picture. I thought this was really good, especially since I can't nail anything to the walls at the moment. So a picture like this that is really light and could possibly be sticky taped in place seems like a good idea. I am sure I will comment on how good an idea it is after I try to remove it from the wall.


Anyway, I was wondering what to do if my new bookshelf should collapse one day. Googling came to the rescue and I found a pretty amazing site that shows you how to recreate furniture you see but can't afford. Well worth checking out Knock-off Wood.








2 comments:

  1. all those cushions look great on the bed but i cant have any cos when i go to bed its just an extra obstacle....nice but annoying at the same time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, and I just finished making you 43 cupcake shaped cushions to go on your bed. Now what am I going to do with them?

    ReplyDelete