Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bitey, stingey and snappy

Its hard to admit, but there are still some things out there that stun me. I was talking to my husband the other night and said he should get someone to email a brief summary of something to him rather than asking for it to be posted. After all, surely it is easier to email stuff nowadays right... right?

As it turns out its not, at least for some people. I couldn't really believe it. What do you mean they don't have access to the internet? Can't they walk down the street to the nearest cafe? No? How odd. It is kind of like being told some one can't read or write or swim- and have no intentions of learning. How do they get by in life? What happens if they fall into a waterhole? Well here you would probably get eaten by a crocodile. I sometimes think a lot of people I come across up here think they are like this...



When in actual fact they are more like this...

You mean you drive more than 20min?!? Whoa, how do you manage it, can't you fly that? You mean it was less than 25degrees?!? Argh! How do you survive temperatures like that? And the beaches down south have sharks! I think I'll stick to the beaches up here that are full of crocodiles, killer jelly fish, fish that look like rocks that kill you, small pointy poisonous shells, sting rays and flesh eating bacteria...


3 comments:

  1. lol!!!

    oh by the way i think im addicted to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, shucks! And your not just saying that? I bet you say that to all the bloggers... stop... no wait, I didn't mean stop ;-D

    ReplyDelete