Friday, March 12, 2010

Doggie treats


Dont you just love it when someone sends you something out of the blue? I was thinking the other day that I would cook Jack up some home made dog biscuits, since he seems to be turning off the store bought ones. I even went so far as to google (of course) a recipe for home made dog treats. I was lamenting the fact that I probably wouldnt be able to find a bone shaped cookie cutter and would have to settle for the star shaped ones I found in the supermarket. When what should arrive in the post but this...




Thanks Jane, what amazing timing! So I spent a rather mad afternoon telling young Jack which doggie treats I was prepared to have a go at cooking. I am glad the tin says fairly clearly "Dog Treats" on the side because I can see someone munching away on these without a worry that they were meant for the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment