Sunday, February 7, 2010

Busy busy


Today was another day of procrastination. Actually, when I think about it the last three months have been too. I am avoiding the mind numbing task of writing my masters thesis. I can only imagine the boredom of the poor person who has to mark it if I am having troubles writing it. Still, I managed to write a bit today so I don't feel too guilty about my excessive time spent googling, reading and generally avoiding everything I am meant to do. Its at times like these I think of Douglas Adams' quote;


"I love deadlines. I love the wooshing sound they make as they fly by"

In the mean time though, I found a great site full of crafty things. I love the big headed elephant! (you will probably need to click on this link to see what I am talking about). Then to finish off a busy day of... not much really, now that I think about it... I took the dog to the beach to relax. Hmmm, well I am sure the dog had a busy day with watching the budgies flying around. He certainly seemed relaxed at any rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment