Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cupcakes and trousers



I remember being told by my friend that she didn't like the facebook cupcakes because you cant eat them. I came across the most amazing cupcake site, Cupcake bakeshop, that actually shows you how to make the cupcake so you can eat it! So if your keen on making one of these chocolate cupcakes with strawberry icing, click on the link above...


I also found a tutorial for 10 minute trousers that I thought would go well with the 90 minute shirt I linked to in an earlier entry. I should mention that these are for children, although I guess you could apply it to adult sizes. There are a few other great little how-to's at Made by Petchy that are worth looking at if you want to make your own baby bibs, bonnets, sun dresses (in case one of my friends has a baby girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment