Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photos, photos everywhere



I finally figured out how to compress photos so I can post them. Its a bit embarasing since it is actually fairly easy. Here is Jack watching the budgies flapping around...
He will sit there all day watching them, and they seem to know this.



And here is a close-up of the paper cut-outs on the window. I can't remember where I got the images from, they are silouettes of pictures I have saved while googling. If I find the original site I'll post a link to them.
I have become a bit of a fan of paper cutouts lately and came across this interesting idea for used paper rolls...

2 comments:

  1. Oh look at Jack..loves those birds...hey are those budgies yours? i dont remember you telling me you had them...i do vivdly remember your other bird....pooing on my head like that...arrgh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I told you about the budgies. You probably thought I was talking about people. Not that you can see but the grey one is Eddie and the blue one is Penny. Its kind of ironic because Eddie is the girl and Penny is the boy- thats what happens when you name them before they mature! Actually its amazing how many people think I have three children called Jack, Penny and Eddie. They must think I am a monster locking two of them in a cage all day.

    ReplyDelete