Monday, February 8, 2010

Cut and paste


Its amazing the things you can do in your lunch break, aside from eat lunch. pfah! Why waste your time eating when you can make pointless paper thingies? I stumbled across a blog made by someone who clearly has more time on their hands than me. If you like a bit of cutting things out of paper and folding it into stuff, toy-a-day.blogspot is a great place to waste your lunch break. I couldnt help myself and made a little bender (a character from futurama for anyone not 'in' with the kids) that sits below my monitor calmly puffing away on a cigar all day. A great mascot for working in the Health, Safety and Environment department!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Soraya, love bender and the Adams quote. Not so sure whether the heart garland is productive procrastination or not. Was that an oxymoron? Keep up the mental doodling, it'll save you from going troppo. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara, possibly already troppo although its hard to tell for sure until I stop having a reason for my mental doodling (i.e. not wanting to do my uni work). I was reading Don Quixote and thought it was great, until uni finished for the semester and found it almost impossible to finish. I have since had another go and didn't get more than a few pages. Ah, the power of procrastination!

    ReplyDelete