Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New and improved


I have finally gotten around to adding a list of my favourite blogs to the sidebar. I have a feeling this will get fairly long since I was able to add quite a few in just one short afternoon of googling. At some point I am sure I will organise them somehow, but for the moment they are all just jumbled in together.


Anyway, as mentioned earlier it is finally raining here. Which is great, except it is almost impossible to take photos. I took heaps yesterday afternoon, and this is the only one that kinda worked out... Hear that? Thats the sound of photographers everywhere falling off their chairs. Well I did say kinda...

2 comments:

  1. oh that pic of Jack is so sute!
    -Dez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Jack you think he is cute and he said thanks. It sounded like a grumble, but I know what it meant. Or he could have just been hungry, you know how dogs are :-)

    Soraya

    ReplyDelete