Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stress and biscuits

I came across a definition of stress that I think is extraordinarily... or perhaps I should say eerily close to how I was feeling today;

"the confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it"
Or my own definition that replaces 'choke the living daylights' with 'hit repeatedly over the head with a stick in time to each syllable of what I am saying' but its not as catchy. I don't want to post something about how crap today was, or how it ended with me walking back to the office and getting fairly burnt in the process. Needless to say there was a lot of "stress" (as defined above, with either of the alternate actions) involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment