Thursday, July 14, 2011

To delete or not to delete



I feel like having a rant about facebook. In particular how much I hate it, and how cheap I feel for not switching the damn thing off. I don't know why I keep it running, when every time I log on I feel like I have just wasted a heap of my time looking through the cheapest, crappiest gossip magazine around resulting in an indefinable greasiness. The longer this goes on the more I realise the dangers of continuing a friendship that would have otherwise died a natural death. In some cases its not just watching a trainwreck but the gruesome decomposition afterwards as well. I can't exactly pinpoint what it is about facebook that gives me the chills, a certain fakeness or perhaps its the way people use it.



Next time I will disconnect it...

No comments:

Post a Comment