Friday, July 29, 2011

They are teeny tiny and make a sound like mnmnmnmnmn


After last week, I was all excited and got out all the purple I could find and started making teeny tiny flowers. I had no purpose in mind when I started making them , and until I was asked, never even considered what to do with little crochet flowers.

Then I thought, why not put them on my head?

What a great idea, and so obvious! So I stitched one to a clip and was pretty pleased with the outcome. Then, I thought, why not stick a bunch of them on a comb? So here I sit, when I should be getting ready to go out, stitching up a flower.

Yep, I am probably going to be late...

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I can see you wearing that in your hair. Glad you are finding my present of use:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla, I am having a great time amazing people with my skill with a 0.6mm hook! Now I just need to work up the courage to cut into that beautiful fabric you sent me...

    ReplyDelete