Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Boring










I thought I had better get something up before I find myself posting a picture of a badger with July whooshing by. I have been keeping myself busy with work and... well... mainly work. Generally I have enough energy to come home and fall asleep. Still the work itself isn't too bad and I get to go to some really nice places. Here is a video of one of the creeks we go out to sample.


The weekends have been filled with work also, although it mainly involves me watching Luke work. Here is a picture of the weekend before last. The picture doesn't show it, but the ground was so dry and dusty that Luke was entirely orange by the time he got out of the bobcat.


I should make it clear though that its not entirely work. For my birthday weekend I entered the Jabiru Open golf thingie. It was an interesting couple of days and I learnt two things; 1. playing 36 holes of golf is surprisingly difficult and 2. I am not very good at playing golf. Still it was a lot of fun, and I can almost move my shoulders again.

No comments:

Post a Comment