Friday, July 22, 2011

Note to self- check post box more often



Although it was my birthday a couple of weekends ago, I finally got a chance to open my present sent by one of my best friends from uni. I am so thrilled with the purple, I have to make something with it. I have a pattern for a bag that would be really nice, and I need a new bag (or at least need to wash my old one, urgh!).


I knew straight away that I would crochet little flowers with the thread though. They are beautiful shades of purple (my tiny camera just doesn't quite do it), and would make a fantastic long necklace... Now where did I put my hooks?


My sweet friend also sent me an anniversary card, and so to differentiate the two put a date to open them on. This created a few moments of philosophical debate this morning as I lamented that I didn't want to wait another year for my specific birthday to come around again. Of course, this was all done while tearing the paper and squeaking with joy.


Thanks Goldie, you're tops :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment