Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A 5 ounce bird could not carry a 1 pound coconut

I am starting to get more excited at the prospect of moving. There are so many possibilities that open up when you're not on the equivalent of a metaphorical desert island with only the things you could save from your sinking cruise liner and what can be cobbled together from coconuts.

One of my grand plans to consume what must turn out to be copious amounts of free time is to have a go at building something from Ana White's website (have a look and see if you aren't inspired too). I'll soon be close to a hardware shop that perhaps realises that a 300% markup doesn't make sustainable business sense (no I am not making this up, they actually tried to charge $15 for a packet of out of date mint seeds). Then I will be able to use my husband's love of power tools to my advantage... mwah ha ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment