Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas procrastintion

The past few weeks seem to have flown by. Last time I looked it was September! I am starting to despair that I won't get all my Christmas pressies finished before July next year. As cards start to arrive I am starting to have the panicky realisation that I had almost forgotten about sending them on time this year (last year I promised myself that not only would I send out cards on time, but I would even make them! Ha, I bought a box of them today).

Then in true procrastinating fashion, I made a cover for the budgie cage rather than write out Christmas cards. I was pretty pleased with the end result and it seems to work in keeping all the husks in the slidy tray. That's one task out of the way that I have been intending on doing for the last year and a half. Now, back to the Christmas presents...

No comments:

Post a Comment