Friday, December 31, 2010

I blinked and 2010 was gone...


Since it is the last day of 2010, and most people seem to be doing the whole best-of-blah in 2010 lists, I thought it would be a great opportunity not to do one. To be honest I get a bit tiered of the retrospective thin that happens around this time of year, I much prefer the Nostradamus approach and make a whole heap of resolutions. The only thing guaranteed with this, is that most likely I won't actually achieve any of them but will have a great time thinking them up. As Jack so often tells me through his pet telepathy, if its itchy- scratch it (even if its the middle of the night and you wake everyone up with your coffee percolator impression). I won't share all my plans for the new year, since then I would feel obliged to actually do them. Instead I will share this one, I am intending to write more. I have been inspired by NaBloPoMo, and in the spirit of things will attempt to write something everyday. Apparently if you want to be a writer, you have to write stuff. Can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment