Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Time is running out!!!

It was with great optimism when I sat down to start writing out Christmas cards so they have some chance of making it to their destination before Australia Day, only to find its last days for online shopping. Damn! How did that happen so quickly? Oh yeah, its the 15th already.
.
I have to say that online shopping is no substitute for the real thing, with the small joy of not stepping in spilt sticky stuff on the floor or having numerous children (and sometimes their parents) walking into me whilst wandering around looking in the direction they just came. I don't really understand this, and I might add its not just at Christmas either. I am not so short that its hard to see me, especially when I am wearing my work clothes with reflective strips. All I can say is a steel cap work boot beats a rubber thong any day, mwah ha ha ha! (that's an evil laugh by the way).
.
In the meantime, we are getting into the Christmas spirit. I was thinking of getting Jack a tennis ball for Christmas, but he already has everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment