Monday, August 2, 2010

A teddy bear driving a train? Thats unbelievable!


Sometimes the territory is great. This weekend is a long weekend thanks to Monday being Picnic Day. Despite it being meant for actual picnicking at Adelaide River, I like to think of it as being meant for consuming large amounts of picnic bars... or chocolate in general. What a day!

Note: the picture of the chicken doesn't relate to anything, I just liked it, it was a mad chicken... er... I mean rooster.

So on my time off I have dusted off the sampler I started quite a while ago now and have had another go at it. I am rather pleased at getting the train engine done and am now madly stitching away at the teddy bear driver. I wonder if it takes most people this long to do a cross stitch... perhaps it would go quicker if I didn't leave five months between stitching bits of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment