Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Deja vu

Last night I dreamt that I was in a truck and it was rolling slowly forwards. I was trying to stop it but nothing would work and eventually it rolled through the wall of the shed we were in and out towards a steep terraced hill. I kept trying to stop the truck until the last minute when I jumped out as it toppled over the edge of the hill.

I scrambled to the top of the hill and turned to see it was the drill rig I have been working with over the past couple of weeks. I could distinctly hear it crashing down the hill as it fell down each terraced section and I woke up before it hit the bottom. This afternoon I got a phone call from the owner of the drill rig I had been working with to be told it had been dropped while it was being transported. All I could think of was the image from my dream of the truck rolling down the terraced hill...

No comments:

Post a Comment