Monday, June 6, 2011

Reflector legs

I have been keeping busy helping out Luke with his irrigation work on the weekends (when I say helping out, I mean following him about and preventing rolls of pipe from rolling onto the road). In recognition of all my hard work last weekend (and the sun tan I am slowly developing since my skin is so white it reflects the sun's rays and was possibly a danger to oncoming traffic- I thought I have finally gotten rid of my iridescent white legs when it turned out I was just covered in dust. Hurumph!) Luke very generously splurged* a whole $1.40 on a packet of four upholstery needles so I could have a go at tatting. So here is the result of a few hours of cursing and lots of tiny bits of knotted string...


*I am being facetious here, I actually asked for these needles and had overestimated the price as $2, so was totally thrilled at the 60c saving (which I kept and refused to give back, even though you probably cant even buy a redskin with it any more...)

No comments:

Post a Comment