Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ghost busting in Gove

I have spent a great weekend away from Gove and have returned home to the horrifying news that my unit is haunted.
.
That's right, its haunted by a ghost dog. Apparently it has been hanging about while I was away. This ghost dog is quite the nuisance and I was told the ghost dog was spotted by a very helpful pseudocouncil person. Apparently the ghost dog is a cream colour and spent the whole time I was away standing on the veranda barking at people.
.
Boy am I glad Jack was safely in the kennels, otherwise who knows what may have happened while I was away. Despite Jack being nowhere nearby, the helpful pseudocouncil person refused to admit the ghost dog was probably a figment of the downstairs neighbours imagination (along with the strange bumping sound only they can hear).
.
Ever the sceptic, I went ghost hunting to get to the bottom of this. Imagine my surprise when I found the ghost dog haunting my rug! I managed to get a quick photo before it disappeared...
. .
...and rematerialised on the other side of the room. Here is the ghost dog again, haunting the dining table. As you can tell, the ghost dog does not look impressed with the whole situation...
.
.
Now its time to get in the professionals.... Yeah, who you gonna call?
.



No comments:

Post a Comment