Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crochet crazyness


I have finally submitted my report for uni. So now I am free to do whatever I like without feeling guilty about not doing my uni work. This is great, and I have gone completely crochet crazy and have made a granny square tower...
.
It seems everywhere I look there is a new crochet challenge. I made a flower last night and although it didn't look like the picture, I am still pretty pleased with it. During my lunch time googling I found some...er... granny hearts?
.
I nearly hyperventilated and fell off my swivel chair- I actually have some red wool that I could try making some of these with! Do you know that is the first time ever I have had something in a 'stash' that I could use for some crafty project that takes my eye? These last few months of manically hoarding fabric, wool and buttons has paid off. Although I am still not entirely sure what I will end up doing with the fabric and buttons...
.
Then I came across these... er... granny stars? The instructions are in this month's notebook magazine. Although if you aren't that keen on spending $6.95 you could always go to YouTube and get a free video that shows you how to do it (mmm.... monkey see, monkey do...).
.

No comments:

Post a Comment