Sunday, August 14, 2011

Looks like a pony, smells like a dog

While we were in Sydney, we had a short visit from Gizmo (a fantastic name for a dog that looks like a pony- such a shame everyone knows Gizmo so I can't snatch the name for use on my own Great Dane that I will own one day (along with the peacocks and possibly flamingos if I ever figure out where you get a flamingo from. I suspect I wouldn't be able to keep one in a small duplex in the middle of a national park)). I thought I would post this picture because its great (no pun intended).





I am also very excited because I have just gotten the overlocker I have been wishing for for ages. In just 30minutes of messing about with it I managed to snap a needle and discover the joys of replacing and rethreading the needle. I don't think I will do that again (at least not on purpose). So here is a picture of my new obsession. Now I am off to see what I can overlock...

No comments:

Post a Comment