Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Its not aliens

On Friday (when I originally intended to post this) there was an alignment of three planets (I can't remember which ones though) which were theorised to be either satellites or (of course) aliens by the astronomers at work. I know I much prefer the aliens explanation because then I probably wouldn't have to worry about spending 10 hours in front of a computer at work.


Besides there have been many instances of unexplained phenomena that could probably be attributed to aliens. For example, I tried four new pens and none of them worked, and we went through a whole roll of paper towel in one day.


Unfortunately my photo of the stars (not aliens) didn't really work out. I think you need a special camera to take these kind of photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment