Saturday, June 26, 2010

Champagne tomorrow... sigh

Despite being incredibly slack and not posting anything for the better part of the month, I have finally managed to vacuum out the car. It is something I havent done since October last year and it was getting pretty scary in there. Even with the dreaded uni report hanging over my head, procrastination never reached a point where I felt it was incredibly urgent to grab the vacuum cleaner, haul it down two flights of stairs and across the carpark. Eventually I did (last weekend) and now, less than a week later, the mystery gravel has returned. ARGH! Damn mystery gravel!
.
Anyway, I was told yesterday that the dreded uni report passed and I have now finished uni for good. So I was ready to break out the champagne, which has been chilling in the fridge since Janurary in anticipation of this wonderful day, only to find that I may have to go in to work over the weekend thanks to a crisis. So no Champagne for me. Reminds me of a song... champagne tomorrow, champagne yesterday, but never ever champagne today...
.
I also, quite stupidly, left the cable for my camera at work so I can't upload any photos I took during the last couple of weeks while I was in Brisbane. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I was in Brisbane the week before last. On my way there I stopped off in Darwin (its kind of on the way... a bit) to see what my husband looks like and got to see the new machines we recently bought. I was pretty impressed.
.

I will upload some of the photos I took in Brisbane when I get my camera cable back and give a few highlights from my trip.










No comments:

Post a Comment